September 5, 2018
Dina Voutour,Director of Faith Formation
(904) 567-1960 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish offers Faith Formation for students in grades K-8 who are not currently attending a Catholic School. Registration Forms are available in the Religious Education Office, or may be downloaded (see below). All students must be newly registered each year.
Program Needs: We are always in need of new teachers, classroom aides, substitute teachers and volunteers to help with drop off and pick up.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!
To register a new family for Children’s Faith Formation please click on the following links, print out all of the forms and return with payment to the Religious Education Office. Parents you are required to discuss the Code of Conduct with your children and then all of the children being registered and at least one parent must sign the Acknowledgement Form for the Code of Conduct and return that form with all of the other paperwork.
Incomplete paperwork is not processed until it has been completed.
Please fill out all forms completely and neatly and return them to the Children’s Faith Formation Office located in the Browning Center (Building B).
Required forms due at registration:
- The computer generated registration forms
- The Emergency Contact/Medical and Learning Challenges Form
- The Class Session Time Selection Form
- Authorization for Pick up Form
- Photo Release Form
- Payment in Full
- Baptismal Certificates for your child/children
- Profession of Faith Certificate if applicable
- First Eucharist Certificate when applicable
- Confirmation Certificate if applicable
- Transfer Letter for the children transferring to our program from another Catholic Faith Formation. If transferring from a Catholic School the final report card.
- The Code of Conduct Acknowledgment Form (Page 11) from the Parent Handbook. Please read the Code of Conduct (Page 10) with your children that will be attending Faith Formation, ALL the children you enroll and a parent/guardian are required to sign page 12 and return it with your registration paperwork. This must be completed each new school year.
Reminder: Your registration paperwork cannot be processed if any of the above paperwork is missing.